28 December, 2011

bebelan tahun baru!

bebelan tahun baru.
celebrate new year eve mmg best kn.
unluckily for ML, this year will be no celebration at all!
after all, still ada benefit left for me right???
1. save money
2. don't have to plan any celebration
3. don't waste my precious time
4. safe! dok kt library... it should be safe!
p/s:  the moment i was trap in library still fresh in my mind! Alhamdulillah, a guy help me!

hahhahahha~
actually i'm quite sad because i can't celebrate it.
that's why ada bebelan!
it should be okay, right?
I'm more concerned about coming exam.
it just around the sharp corner!
yet, i don't really ENJOY my study week!

ouh passionate! come to me~
ouh knowledge! embedded yourself in my small brain!

Allah, please help me fight the challenge!!

NO NEW YEAR EVE!
HELLO BELOVED BOOKS!

GOODBYE 2011!
WELCOME 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

2 comments:

  1. im agree wif u dear.. our new year ni, we celebrate kat hamzah sendot ni jerk okeh babe..! hikksss

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets have fireworks in our brain at hamzah sendut~ it should be fun!

    ReplyDelete